Slider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Redesign

I was a busy bee last night!  Besides posting the entry on here last night (gasp!) I was making stuff for my page.  I redesigned from the previous.  I liked how it was, but something was missing so I played around in photoshop until I got something that I want, for now. ;c)
Here's what it was before:
Before ending up with the one I have now I created this one:

And because I will most likely change it I'll post what I have now to have record. LoL

 This is the icon for the favorites bar too:
I also created this for Kim and I's podcast.  Come check us out if you haven't already!  N3RDc@st on Facebook and iTunes.  Or check out our blog!



While I'm at it I should share my other page also: 



Procrastination much? ;c)

3 comments: