Slider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 21, 2011

Location Attempt #1

I found a location this week that I thought looked awesome, at least online.  And, based on the online pricing information seemed reasonable.  I e-mailed the contact for more information, and to see if they were still open for next October 6.  Unfortunately, they are booked for October 6 :c(  Bummer!  Well, they have the morning open, but we both aren't really morning people so I want the wedding late afternoon/evening lol.


People keep saying I need to find a location, but at least I'm trying!  LoL  One place I think would be nice is a beach, however there's other locations where the ceremony and reception can be at the same place.  So, still looking and thinking! :c) 


Anyone in the Gainesville/Jacksonville area with venue ideas?  

2 comments: