Slider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Indecisiveness continues!

Oh my goodness, it's an entry!  :c)


There were several times that I decided to do an entry, then I decided against it...back and forth.  So now I've decided I need to do one! lol


Anywho, long time no see,  where did we last see each other? Oh yes, in the last entry I wrote:
  • June: Sentimental (month we met and will be 5 years in 2012 and month he proposed), before my 30th birthday in August, less time to wait
  • October: Favorite season (fall) with cooler weather, my birthday is august his is september so it would lead to October.. LoL.  Yes, I'm a nerd!  I think it would be kewl to be married on 10-11-12 but it's during the week, and Iwant a weekend wedding.
I kept going back and forth with it, and would talk about it.  Tony finally just said one night just to let him know when I made up my mind because he doesn't care either way.  So I was like June!  The date we're planning is June 2nd, 2012.  (NERD ALERT: 6-2-12 ... 6 x 2 = 12 hehe)
It's time for an update!  Very shortly after that entry I determined it was way too hot in June for the wedding because I most likely want an outside ceremony.  If anything, I want pictures outside and do not want to be miserable...which in Florida weather we would.   The Saturday before 10/11/12 is 10/6/12, which is perfect because the 6 represents June (at least that's how things work in my brain.)  Yes, I'm a nerd.


This past Saturday, the girls in the wedding party and I all got together to eat out and have a little fun.  I thought this would be nice so that everyone could meet each other more.  Some of them have met briefly here and there, but for other events and such so it was nice just to have the goal be to hang out with each other.  We went to eat and then wanted to stop by the beach; however, it was rainy all day. [sad face]  Instead we went to a new arcade in a family center.  That was loads of fun!   


On the way home, those of us that rode from Gainesville, had a sing-a-long to some old classics.  Such as Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees.  Also, some Adele of course because she's a new awesome.  And of course Gnarls Barkley's Crazy was played. :c)


Catch you later, need to start planning some more stuff!  Then I can post more too lol.  Next item on the list...location, location, location!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...you need to pick a location! LOL You're so indecisive!! You need to book soon so it's set for the date..and don't change your mind on the date!! LOL Have you picked out a dress yet? Shannon, you have so much work to do..I'm glad I'm the "best man" and technically don't have to help on your side! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. What Brittany said! Let's get a move on it Miss Indecisive Bride =P To beach or not to beach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to plan your brother's bachelor party ;p lol

    I want to actually check out locations, but have been busy. And want Tony to go with, but he's lame LoL :c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs the groom for any planning?? Hello, that's what your girls are for!

    ReplyDelete